About Fogdog's Weight Loss

STARTING OVER (AGAIN)...

Through failure we learn to succeed! This is a blog about fighting back. It's about picking yourself up off the floor, dusting yourself off, and getting right back in there. It's about holding yourself accountable, having the right mindset, and learning to live a healthy lifestyle.

I have failed more times than I can count. I've reached a point in my life where I've decided that giving up is no longer an option. I've decided to devote 360 days toward my health and well being in the hopes that I can turn my life around.

Join me as I take the journey and try to stay on the path. Learn from me through my successes and failures, and help me learn from you. As one blog I am weak, but as a community we are very strong. Let's Succeed Together!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Day #124 - Anniversary

Sorry folks, I won't be posting much tonight.  Today is my 17th anniversary with Mrs. FogDog.  17 wonderful years with the person I love.  I might not be everything I want to be but days like these remind me that I have plenty to be happy about.  I wish you all well and I'll be back tomorrow night.

Stay Strong!

3 comments:

  1. A very Happy 17th Anniversary to you and Mrs. FogDog

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy 17th Anniversary to you and Mrs. FogDog

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! We've got our 13th coming up on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete