About Fogdog's Weight Loss

Don't Focus on the Goal...

If you've followed this blog you know that I've struggled for many years with improving my health. I've finally reached a point where I've managed to maintain a small amount of success. Now it's time to take the next step, but I believe it requires a new way of thinking.

Instead of trying to get healthy, why not shift focus toward learning how to build healthy habits instead. Follow me as I try to teach myself how to Engineer healthy habits that will allow me to take my health to the next level. Let's see where this experiment goes!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Day #124 - Anniversary

Sorry folks, I won't be posting much tonight.  Today is my 17th anniversary with Mrs. FogDog.  17 wonderful years with the person I love.  I might not be everything I want to be but days like these remind me that I have plenty to be happy about.  I wish you all well and I'll be back tomorrow night.

Stay Strong!

3 comments:

  1. A very Happy 17th Anniversary to you and Mrs. FogDog

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy 17th Anniversary to you and Mrs. FogDog

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! We've got our 13th coming up on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete