About Fogdog's Weight Loss

Don't Focus on the Goal...

If you've followed this blog you know that I've struggled for many years with improving my health. I've finally reached a point where I've managed to maintain a small amount of success. Now it's time to take the next step, but I believe it requires a new way of thinking.

Instead of trying to get healthy, why not shift focus toward learning how to build healthy habits instead. Follow me as I try to teach myself how to Engineer healthy habits that will allow me to take my health to the next level. Let's see where this experiment goes!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day #31 - Moderate Success and Lots of Thought

I'm up and then I'm down.  Today was one of those days where I did Ok but I'm having some mental struggles.  Some of it is coming from my job.  I'm having a hard time staying motivated at work.  I'm trying to decide if it's temporary due to all the changes I'm trying to go through, or is it because the changes I'm going through are changing me and my lack of motivation is now an indicator that I'm not happy in my job?

That's the trouble with change; it's hard to know what's real and what's just temporary feelings.  I have a lot more thinking to do on this journey, but I'm confident that I'm heading down the right path.  The fact that I'm beginning to ask myself these questions is a sign that I'm beginning to change.  It might not show on the outside yet, but I can feel it.

Short post tonight, I want to get some sleep.

Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment