About Fogdog's Weight Loss

STARTING OVER (AGAIN)...

Through failure we learn to succeed! This is a blog about fighting back. It's about picking yourself up off the floor, dusting yourself off, and getting right back in there. It's about holding yourself accountable, having the right mindset, and learning to live a healthy lifestyle.

I have failed more times than I can count. I've reached a point in my life where I've decided that giving up is no longer an option. I've decided to devote 360 days toward my health and well being in the hopes that I can turn my life around.

Join me as I take the journey and try to stay on the path. Learn from me through my successes and failures, and help me learn from you. As one blog I am weak, but as a community we are very strong. Let's Succeed Together!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day #4 - Busy Day

It's going to be a short post tonight; I had 2 basketball practices to go to after work and didn’t get dinner until 8PM.  It's 9PM and I'm ready for bed.

Another good day as I kept to my eating plan all day and then just had a couple cookies in the evening.  I hit my water target and walked 2.5 miles at lunch time.  Again, no smoking!

I’m starting to feel a little better and actually got some work done today.  I think the smoking withdrawal is beginning to subside.  I can already feel that I’ve lost some weight.  Obviously the first week is mostly water, but I can feel it regardless.  One more day and I’ll be weighing in on Saturday morning.

Day 4 is in the books; On to Day 5!  I promise I'll write more tomorrow.

Stay Strong!

2 comments:

  1. awesome!!! GO FogDog!!! rooting for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it FD! Your hard work will pay off!

    ReplyDelete