About Fogdog's Weight Loss

STARTING OVER (AGAIN)...

Through failure we learn to succeed! This is a blog about fighting back. It's about picking yourself up off the floor, dusting yourself off, and getting right back in there. It's about holding yourself accountable, having the right mindset, and learning to live a healthy lifestyle.

I have failed more times than I can count. I've reached a point in my life where I've decided that giving up is no longer an option. I've decided to devote 360 days toward my health and well being in the hopes that I can turn my life around.

Join me as I take the journey and try to stay on the path. Learn from me through my successes and failures, and help me learn from you. As one blog I am weak, but as a community we are very strong. Let's Succeed Together!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day #20 - Getting it Done

My daughter's room is complete!  I spent the rest of today finishing up all the little things including putting some cool dinosaur decals on her wall.  I've posted some of the pictures below.

Today I got on the scale for my third weigh-in.  I'm happy to report that I lost 4.2 pounds bringing my three week total to a little over 10 pounds!  I'm happy with the result; it nice to have a less than perfect week and still come out with a decent loss.

Anyway, I'm going to keep this post short as we have family movie night.  20 Days down, on to Day #21.



The Big Reveal...


Before - Ugly Gold Everything
New and Improved
Ugly Track Lighting and Gold Ceiling


New Ceiling Fan

Happy Daughter

More Decals for the Dino Lover

 
Stay Strong!
 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. The room looks super cool! You did great work there and on the scale!

    ReplyDelete