About Fogdog's Weight Loss

STARTING OVER (AGAIN)...

Through failure we learn to succeed! This is a blog about fighting back. It's about picking yourself up off the floor, dusting yourself off, and getting right back in there. It's about holding yourself accountable, having the right mindset, and learning to live a healthy lifestyle.

I have failed more times than I can count. I've reached a point in my life where I've decided that giving up is no longer an option. I've decided to devote 360 days toward my health and well being in the hopes that I can turn my life around.

Join me as I take the journey and try to stay on the path. Learn from me through my successes and failures, and help me learn from you. As one blog I am weak, but as a community we are very strong. Let's Succeed Together!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day #108 - Wobbly

There are times when you are just humming along and then there are times when you fall into a ditch and lay there for a while.  I'm in neither of those spots right now.  Instead I'm just wobbling around like a top getting ready to drop.  I start to get back on track and then something small throws me off just a little. 

I've said before that I'm kind of an on or off type of person, I don't do moderation, but yet that's where I am right now.  I got my water in and I ate a healthy breakfast, and a reasonable lunch, but then we had pizza for dinner.  I got plenty of exercise in yesterday cutting wood but today I haven't done anything.  Yesterday I didn't get much accomplished at work, but today I went at it and got a ton accomplished... you see?  Very Wobbly.

I guess it's better than laying in the ditch, if you're wobbly then you still have a chance to straighten it out.  Hopefully I can do it on Day 109.

Stay Strong!

2 comments:

  1. Pizza for dinner! Have you tried making it with a cauliflower base? Not so many carbs and tastes good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to include this recipe idea for a cauliflower pizza base.

      http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/cauliflower-crust-pizza.html

      Jan

      Delete