About Fogdog's Weight Loss

Don't Focus on the Goal...

If you've followed this blog you know that I've struggled for many years with improving my health. I've finally reached a point where I've managed to maintain a small amount of success. Now it's time to take the next step, but I believe it requires a new way of thinking.

Instead of trying to get healthy, why not shift focus toward learning how to build healthy habits instead. Follow me as I try to teach myself how to Engineer healthy habits that will allow me to take my health to the next level. Let's see where this experiment goes!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day #108 - Wobbly

There are times when you are just humming along and then there are times when you fall into a ditch and lay there for a while.  I'm in neither of those spots right now.  Instead I'm just wobbling around like a top getting ready to drop.  I start to get back on track and then something small throws me off just a little. 

I've said before that I'm kind of an on or off type of person, I don't do moderation, but yet that's where I am right now.  I got my water in and I ate a healthy breakfast, and a reasonable lunch, but then we had pizza for dinner.  I got plenty of exercise in yesterday cutting wood but today I haven't done anything.  Yesterday I didn't get much accomplished at work, but today I went at it and got a ton accomplished... you see?  Very Wobbly.

I guess it's better than laying in the ditch, if you're wobbly then you still have a chance to straighten it out.  Hopefully I can do it on Day 109.

Stay Strong!

2 comments:

  1. Pizza for dinner! Have you tried making it with a cauliflower base? Not so many carbs and tastes good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to include this recipe idea for a cauliflower pizza base.

      http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/cauliflower-crust-pizza.html

      Jan

      Delete