About Fogdog's Weight Loss

STARTING OVER (AGAIN)...

Through failure we learn to succeed! This is a blog about fighting back. It's about picking yourself up off the floor, dusting yourself off, and getting right back in there. It's about holding yourself accountable, having the right mindset, and learning to live a healthy lifestyle.

I have failed more times than I can count. I've reached a point in my life where I've decided that giving up is no longer an option. I've decided to devote 360 days toward my health and well being in the hopes that I can turn my life around.

Join me as I take the journey and try to stay on the path. Learn from me through my successes and failures, and help me learn from you. As one blog I am weak, but as a community we are very strong. Let's Succeed Together!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Day #103 - Exhale

My mind hasn't been on dieting these last 3 days.  It feels kind of like a short pause or maybe that point when you exhale before taking another deep breath.  I'm not perfect and that's OK.  I'm not going to feel guilty about not being perfect either.  If I need a moment to exhale then I need a moment to exhale.

 I mentioned yesterday that I'm not going to let this pain keep me from doing what I need to do and I meant it.  Tomorrow I weigh in just like I do every Saturday morning.  I might not have lost the weight I wanted to in the last week, but I'm guessing that I still came out OK.  I'm really hoping that I'll be able to weigh in upstairs on the Wii scale in the morning.

I've been on my pain medication now for 1.5 days.  I hope that it actually helps me to get to sleep because right now I would do just a bout anything for just 8 hours.  Going to bed early on a Friday night; I think this is weekend #5 without alcohol.  Sorry for the short post... on to Day #104.

Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment