About Fogdog's Weight Loss

Don't Focus on the Goal...

If you've followed this blog you know that I've struggled for many years with improving my health. I've finally reached a point where I've managed to maintain a small amount of success. Now it's time to take the next step, but I believe it requires a new way of thinking.

Instead of trying to get healthy, why not shift focus toward learning how to build healthy habits instead. Follow me as I try to teach myself how to Engineer healthy habits that will allow me to take my health to the next level. Let's see where this experiment goes!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Day #103 - Exhale

My mind hasn't been on dieting these last 3 days.  It feels kind of like a short pause or maybe that point when you exhale before taking another deep breath.  I'm not perfect and that's OK.  I'm not going to feel guilty about not being perfect either.  If I need a moment to exhale then I need a moment to exhale.

 I mentioned yesterday that I'm not going to let this pain keep me from doing what I need to do and I meant it.  Tomorrow I weigh in just like I do every Saturday morning.  I might not have lost the weight I wanted to in the last week, but I'm guessing that I still came out OK.  I'm really hoping that I'll be able to weigh in upstairs on the Wii scale in the morning.

I've been on my pain medication now for 1.5 days.  I hope that it actually helps me to get to sleep because right now I would do just a bout anything for just 8 hours.  Going to bed early on a Friday night; I think this is weekend #5 without alcohol.  Sorry for the short post... on to Day #104.

Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment