About Fogdog's Weight Loss

STARTING OVER (AGAIN)...

Through failure we learn to succeed! This is a blog about fighting back. It's about picking yourself up off the floor, dusting yourself off, and getting right back in there. It's about holding yourself accountable, having the right mindset, and learning to live a healthy lifestyle.

I have failed more times than I can count. I've reached a point in my life where I've decided that giving up is no longer an option. I've decided to devote 360 days toward my health and well being in the hopes that I can turn my life around.

Join me as I take the journey and try to stay on the path. Learn from me through my successes and failures, and help me learn from you. As one blog I am weak, but as a community we are very strong. Let's Succeed Together!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weigh-in #12 - 1/30/10

About what I expected with the week I had

Starting Weight: 297 lbs

Last Weigh-in: 285.3 lbs

Current Weight: 285.9 lbs

Weekly Loss (Gain): (+0.6) lbs

Total Weight Loss: 11.1 lbs

It could have been much worse.  This morning I made up BOTH my Thursday and Friday workouts that I missed so I'm starting the week off right.  Now I'm off to shovel the snow off my 100 foot driveway.  That'll burn some calories!

1 comment:

  1. Hi FogDog,

    Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope that your driveway shoveling melted those tiny little 0.6 and even more.
    Have a very nice day!

    Esther

    ReplyDelete