About Fogdog's Weight Loss

STARTING OVER (AGAIN)...

Through failure we learn to succeed! This is a blog about fighting back. It's about picking yourself up off the floor, dusting yourself off, and getting right back in there. It's about holding yourself accountable, having the right mindset, and learning to live a healthy lifestyle.

I have failed more times than I can count. I've reached a point in my life where I've decided that giving up is no longer an option. I've decided to devote 360 days toward my health and well being in the hopes that I can turn my life around.

Join me as I take the journey and try to stay on the path. Learn from me through my successes and failures, and help me learn from you. As one blog I am weak, but as a community we are very strong. Let's Succeed Together!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weigh-in #14 - 2/13/10

Starting Weight: 297 lbs

Last Weigh-in: 284 lbs

Current Weight: 283.8 lbs

Weekly Loss (Gain): 0.2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 13.2 lbs


At this point I feel like I've been kicked in the teeth.  This one stings really bad.  I'll blog more about it tomorrow when I'm in a better mindset.  Good luck to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Keep the faith man!

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you referring to only losing 0.2 pounds in a week? If so, yeah that's frustrating, especially when you are eating healthy and exercising well. When it happens with me, I usually start thinking "What's the point?" but it always seems like shortly after I'll start to drop a few pounds here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at it this way, you didn't gain it.

    ReplyDelete