Thank you to Weezel at "What Scares You" for presenting me with this prestigious blog award. In a few moments, I will be bestowing the honor on a few of you per the rules below.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Here are my outrageous lies (and 1 truth):
- I've discovered a hidden code in the South Beach Diet book. When deciphered it gives you a kickin' recipe for a lentil soup
- I once tried out to play for the Boston Bruins. They wanted me to play but I refused because #77 was already taken
- I also sent in an audition for "The Biggest Loser" They rejected me because they said I was too fat
- My mom is head chef at a famous 5-star restaurant
- I once ate an entire Thanksgiving turkey all by myself (and then had dessert)
- I am in the movie "Graveyard Shift". The film was made at the factory I worked at and the camera caught me while I was stuffing my face and watching the action
- I've used a Thighmaster, Buns of Steel Videos, and I've "Sweated to the Oldies"
I nominate the following blogs for this award.
- The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser
- My 365-Day Weight Loss Journey
- Fat Daddy Rants
- Eat To Live in 2010
- The Fat Chick's Dating Manifesto (I'm not female or single, but I like the style)
- Journeying to Lose 200 Pounds... The Triumph of Perseverance
- 100 Pounds Less