8/24/14 Starting Weight: 347.8 lbs
Last Weigh-in: 336 lbs
Current Weight: 333.6 lbs
Period Weight Loss: 2.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 14.2 lbs
After losing almost 12 pounds in the first 2 weeks, I was a little worried about what I would see this week (yes I write about the evils of the scale but I'm not immune to its charm either). I was very happy to see that I lost 2.4 pounds. I know that I gave it my best this week and I feel great!
- I did a great job with my eating plan
- I hit my target every day drinking at least a gallon of water
- I had an incredibly bad day and did not let that deter my plans. I even got an extra exercise session in to help deal with the stress
- After 3 weeks of healthy living I'm feeling great; my mood is very much improved!
- I became obsessed with the scale. We left it out from the previous week and I stood on it at least a half dozen times during the week. I promptly put the scale away this morning after weighing in and made a small promise to stay off it for at least 1 week.
- I missed one day of exercise mid week and I'm re-evaluating my current (rigid) exercise plan
- I've abandoned morning meditation
Three weeks in the books and now I'm starting to see some areas where I need to adjust. You can expect to see some posts in the coming week about these adjustments.
It's also worth noting that if you go to my weight loss tracking page, you can see that when I restarted my blog in 2012 I lost 11 pounds in 3 months. I've actually lost more weight this time in just 3 weeks!
[Photo: Flickr / Bradley Eldridge]