Starting Weight – 330Day 30 Weight – 319.2
Current Weight – 314.8
Period Weight Loss – 4.4 Pounds
Overall Weight Loss – 15.2 Pounds
4.4 pounds... A great recovery from the previous 10 days! Though 0.6 pounds short of my goal, I'm absolutely thrilled that I was able to turn it around from the last weigh-in. I have always been haunted by letting one bad week turn into several so I was determined to not let that happen this week.
What Went Well
- Great Job sticking to my plan (calories, water, and exercise)
- Did well finding opportunities to get some exercise in. While I was reloading my PC (see my last post), I would jump on the elliptical trainer while software was loading. I ended up with 53 minutes of exercise instead of just sitting in front of a PC while software was installing.
- I DID NOT SMOKE! Last weekend was my first big test in terms of smoking cigarettes. My best friend came to visit for the first time since I quit and we went out to a friend's house for a poker game. He's a smoker and the two of us tend to be enablers for each other's bad habits. Not only did I refrain from smoking, but I was also reasonable with the amount of food and beer I had at the poker game. Definitely a good sign that my habits are changing!
- I still need to be more active. I reached my exercise goal, but I'm still doing the bare minimum. I want to get more exercise, but more importantly, I want to be more active every day. I still feel like I'm not moving around as much as I should be; I'm hoping the weather will improve soon so I can get outside more.
No changes in daily calories or water consumption (both seem to be working fine). No new adjustments to my plan. Goals for this week (Next 10 Days):
- I'm going to shoot for another 5 pounds. I'm beginning to discover that I do better when I challenge myself to goals that are very hard to hit.
- I want to make a conscious effort to be considerably more active over the next 10 days. This is going to be tough for me as I have a lot going on at work right now and I am expecting to put in some long hours at the office next week.